Warn M12000, ARB Winch & 50th anniversary of Land Cruiser book (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cc93cruiser

CRUZAHEAD
Threads
I am indeed the as happy as can be, just spent my income tax refounds ;p on these goodies. Tomorrow the install write up with tons of pics.......

I've seen this book on the Specter site. I was under the impression that it was out of print and generally unavailable.

I want one.

Where did you get yours?

Hayes

Congrats !

now...what're you gonna do with that POS old bumper? :grinpimp:

Congrats Robert, your 80 is going to look killer with a real ARB. where did you buy the winch and how much was it?

NorCalDoug said:
Congrats !

now...what're you gonna do with that POS old bumper? :grinpimp:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........;)

Biff said:
Congrats Robert, your 80 is going to look killer with a real ARB. where did you buy the winch and how much was it?

Thanks Vic... I remember you were one of the 10 million :D guys that told me that I should have gone with the ARB Winch.. I actually got a killer deal with the Warn Winch M12000---1,050 Shipped....to my house!!!!!! From Truckaddons.com.......

Pics tomm, I have tons of pics, but too tired to run down stairs and grab camera.....

you got your stuff already ? Cool I'll be over tomorow to help out. what time are you guys going to install all the goodies ?

I already did!! Man it looks tight!! Amando came over after and checked out the work.....Come over and check it out....Later bro....

Howdy, www.books4cars.com still has the 50th Anniversary book listed on their site for 99 bucks. Just do a search under Toyota Trucks and it should show up. Its becoming tough to find and expensive. Spector keeps raising the price every month if they got em in stock. hope this helps you search.

Thanks for the link guys.

I see that they have it in stock.
Now I've got to convince my wife that we really need a $100 book about Land Cruisers.

Hayes

cc93cruiser,

Could you please give me the retail price on your book. I want to find out if the price I'm paying is way off and I need to smooze the wife abit!

Thanks for the Help,

Al

Czarman said:
cc93cruiser,

Could you please give me the retail price on your book. I want to find out if the price I'm paying is way off and I need to smooze the wife abit!

Thanks for the Help,

Al
I got it for 105.00 shipped to my house....It was a deal considering it is no longer in print and is the best land cruiser book out there......good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom