WARN-Fing birfield eliminator kit... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Who is running one of these?

Have you broke a shaft, or anything else?

Thanks!

-Steve

Goebelers is....and yes, he's busted some stuff. IIRC, he had the gang at badlandsoffroad.com do some custom repairs for him.

My friend has the Redline eliminator kit in his SA Tacoma.. 4-popper, 100:1, 36" TSL's. We destroyed the short side, and trashed a u-joint in the long side. we replaced the u-joint in the long side, but he ditched the whole setup and went to Long's.

Just talking to the owner of a local cruiser shop yesterday, he runs this on his 40, only gripe is what after everyother run the seals need to be replaced.......leak like sives(sp) But stregth wise he siad they were great...........but he claims to have blown Longfileds with 35's..............so I'm not sure of his opinion.

I would look into using D44/D60 outers on the Toyota housing... there are quite a few that way in SLC... better turn radius, cheap outers...

But.... I love my Longs.... I would personally stick to Longs unless you have the $$$ to go D60 (either hybrid or full axle)

I broke a bunch of stock birfs... up til' I put my Longs in... since then I have grenaded two rear shafts... but the Longs are still "clickin" away ;)

Was just asking the question- I have 60's front and rear.

I sold A LOT of these kits, and have had few failures compared to the many that I have been told about...

Was just wondering...

Thanks!

-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom