Warn birfield eliminator kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For an FJ40/45

Used Warn birfield eliminator kit - complete. $350 + ship

Texican might be interested....he was collecting spare parts at one point....

your right i guess i better pay attention. :doh: i don't know if warn makes one for a 60, but i know you can get the yukon gear birf eliminator. randy's ring and pinion has 'em

vette-

Warn did make a kit for the 60 series, I sold a couple of them. They no longer sell these kits, and provide less than poor product support for an item that was sold as having a 'lifetime' warranty..

Correct, this Warn kit is for a 40/45.

Someone needs to buy this or come up with a good trade for parts :D

Poser said:
vette-

Warn did make a kit for the 60 series, I sold a couple of them. They no longer sell these kits, and provide less than poor product support for an item that was sold as having a 'lifetime' warranty..
I beg to differ with the notion that they offer poor product support for this kit, even though it is no longer manufactured. I have had numerous hubs and axles cheerfully replaced. ;)

Ed-

Glad to hear that they are standing behind it for you. This has been far from the case with my customers however.

Ed-

I guess we will see what comes from this next go around. I am sending in three inners that have all let go.

Warranty was denied because of 'abuse' and 'mis-use' according to them in the past....don't quite know how they come to that conclusion, but that is what my customers were told.

-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom