For Sale Warn Belleview winch in New Jersey, USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD to a fellow Mudder ... Too many projects, gotta let some go ... sniff. Yeah, you guys probably know what follows (or more, school me). Copy 'n' paste from CL ad ...

This is a Warn Belleview winch, the predecessor to the venerable 8274, which debuted in 1974. The Belleview is power-in only, you use the brake to spool the line out if you need to control a load, otherwise, you can freespool to run the cable out to your anchor point.

Most of the parts are new including the housings, bearings, some seals, and most of the nylon bushings. It still needs a bearing or two and to be reassembled (with oil and all the new parts installed - I just bench-assembled it). I have only what is pictured, no cable in other words, but the hook is there. Included are the control cables that mount in the cab. You could use a series of relays and a modern control too, but I have just the one relay pictured, I think it's an old Ford starter relay, not sure.

I was going to build a retro-wheeler rock crawler, but it isn't going to happen. I also have a 23 channel CB I'll throw in with it if you want. Cool retro stuff, sort of ratrod meets off-road beastie. I have way too many projects and I'm just not going to get to it.

$50 picked up. Could ship if I had to but its heavy (read that, expensive). Text or call 215 850 6331. Check out the other stuff I'm selling - it might be worth the trip for ya. I'm in southern New Jersey, just outside Philadelphia. Thanks.

DSCF7702.jpg
DSCF7703.jpg
DSCF7704.jpg
DSCF7705.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take it!! I can pick up on Saturday if that's cool. 860-662-0310 thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom