For Sale Warn 9.5 ti Winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$725obo+shipping
Up for sale is a perfectly functioning Warn 9.5 ti winch. Not to be confused with the newer version “9.5 cti”. I’m no warn winch expert so I have absolutely no clue what the difference is between my older “ti” and the new “cti”. I know the new ones cost $1,400 give or take, the used ones I see go for $800-$900 so my asking price is to leave a little room for shipping. I would keep the winch but I need something a little shorter so I can position it a couple inches deeper than my grill so my bumper isn’t sticking out so far.
Comes with 12’ remote, battery leads, 100’ of steel cable (might be 125’ I haven’t measured but 125’ is common), roller fairlead, and hook. Winch is missing one mounting nut and bolt. I removed the cable planning to get a synthetic line but never got around to it, hence the picture with no line on it. I have absolutely no use for it so please don’t ask me to keep the cable, just lie to me and say you need it. Winch weighs around 70lbs and is somewhere in the neighborhood of 18”Wx7”Dx10”T, shipping from 35476.

94CFDD32-8EA9-4DEA-A4C9-71D95CE47538.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom