SOLD Warn 8274 - Fully Rebuilt - SLC, Utah (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fourrunner

SILVER Star
Threads
I have an 8274 completely rebuilt with new wiring throughout (between motor and solenoid pack and between the solenoids), albright contactor, new solenoid cover, new decals, new hardware throughout, new drum support end cap, and new brake maintenance kit. I decided to just clean up all the parts and leave it with a nice patina. Cost is $1,850 plus shipping. Will post pictures this weekend. Have rebuilt a bunch of these and can provide pictures of what you will get.

Is it still available? Pics? I'm looking for one.

Anyone shopping for an 8274 ....... this guy has a great reputation on here for a reason and his rebuilds do not disappoint. He is a perfectionist in all the right ways and in my opinion is overly modest in his descriptions, he's a pleasure to deal with. :beer:

I can also
Anyone shopping for an 8274 ....... this guy has a great reputation on here for a reason and his rebuilds do not disappoint. He is a perfectionist in all the right ways and in my opinion is overly modest in his descriptions, he's a pleasure to deal with. :beer:
I can also confirm that. He is a great guy and does great work. Very fair and actually packages the winch up so that it arrives to you undamaged.

D661DCA6-A022-41E3-9C47-A9F36A0DF03D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom