Warn 8274-50 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HeavyD

GOLD Star
Threads
I have a Warn 8274-50 for sale that I installed on my FJ-40 earlier this year. The winch has never been used. I recently sold my 40 and bought a FZJ80 and the winch won't fit on a regular ARB bumper for the 80 series. So I am selling this one to buy another one. The price also includes the mounting bracket that I had custom made to fit my 40.

Price: $ 850.00

I would possibly consider trades for a Warn 9k, 10k, or 12k in new or excellent condition.
78 FJ40 011.jpg

You have PM....

Bumper not included, only the mounting bracket.

What' the "-50" designation on the 8274? Does it come w/ remote? Fairlead included? method of payment?

As wesintl's link shows the 8274-50 is the latest and greatest in that series. Price includes the winch, remote, custom mounting bracket, and fairlead. Method of payment can include Paypal, cashiers check, or ca$h. Price does not include shipping.

Thanks.

ttt

If this is still avalable I am interested and also live in Knoxville. Whenever you get this message call me @ 865-712-2579 so we can arrange a time for me to look at it.

Dmitri Hawk

There is something about those that gets me down in my heart and would almost make me want to trade my M12 but I just don't think I could bring myself to do it :crybaby:

Gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom