Warn 3/8 winch cable & Roller fairlead (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale brand new taken off warn m12000 before installing it.

New Warn 3/8" x 125 winch cable: List price $190.99, 4 wheel parts price 147.99, will sell for $60.00+ shipping. :bounce: SOLD :grinpimp:

New Warn Roller fairlead off m12000: List price $142.99, 4 wheel parts price $110.99, will sell for $58.00+ shipping. :bounce2: SOLD

Last edited:
interested as there is an m12000 locally for sale needing cable and fairlead :D can you tell me shipping to 98281? do not use usps

I'll let you know Monday or Tuesday. I've have to check through my mailroom at work, our corportate rates are usually pretty good. :cheers:

semlin said:
interested as there is an m12000 locally for sale needing cable and fairlead :D can you tell me shipping to 98281? do not use usps

PM'd you will shipping prices. :grinpimp:

thanks, nothing wrong with your price but the guy with the winch wants $800 for it and I almost could buy a new one for the combined price. i'll have to pass. sorry.

I will take the fairlead once I confirm it fits an m10,000 on an arb winchmount.

semlin said:
I will take the fairlead once I confirm it fits an m10,000 on an arb winchmount.

PMd you but I believe it is the same failead that was offered with the M10000. It' will fit an ARB but you have to drill new holes to make it fit as you have already mentioned .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom