Warn 16.5ti on ARB bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone. I’m trying to figure out if the Warn 16.5ti fits in the 80 series ARB bumper. Did some search but all that came up was either the M12000 or the M15000. There were some post that people say that the 16.5 fits but not much details on it. I was wondering if anyone has first hand experience that wants to chime in? Do I need spacers for it or do I need to modify anything to make it fit? I’m hoping it would just drop right in. Thanks in adance

I wanted to install an M15000 in my ‘97’s ARB back in ‘07 and ARB told me it wasn’t recommended. They told me to stick with an M12000. Their reasoning was the 80 bumper wasn’t rated for a 15K winch and it could possibly rip off at max pull.

While I can't answer your question, I do have one of my own.

What are you pulling??
Nothing really, just replacing old broken M8000 thats in there right now

I wanted to install an M15000 in my ‘97’s ARB back in ‘07 and ARB told me it wasn’t recommended. They told me to stick with an M12000. Their reasoning was the 80 bumper wasn’t rated for a 15K winch and it could possibly rip off at max pull.
Well when you think about it, if you did a snatch block with the M12000 wouldn’t that be over 15k of force on the bumper now too?

Well when you think about it, if you did a snatch block with the M12000 wouldn’t that be over 15k of force on the bumper now too?
I assume they meant using a snatch block on the M12000 was the max capacity for the bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom