For Sale Warn 10K Winch for Sale or Trade Bailey, Miss. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When I bought my 9/74 FJ40 it had one of those early model Warn 8k upright winches on it and later wne the low profile Warn winches cam out I replaced it with a Warn 10K low profile.

Now that I have decided to "kinda' put her back in the most original configuration I can I have taken the Warn off and I want to put an OEM PTO on her.

So........if anyone want this Warn 10K in a trade for a PTO just holler...I have a 12k on my 1987 ford and it is so powerful it bent my front end....

Anyway, still looking for a PTO for my 9/74 so I'm an easy dog to hunt with.

To sell the winch outright I would say somewhere in the $500 range...hasn't been used hardly at all..of course shipping would be a Bitch....left up to the purchaser...It is one heavy dude..

Ok..nuff said........thanks for looking!

Shep

Any pics ?

How silly of me....!!!!!

NOOO!!!!

But I will post some tomorrow!!!

Please excuse me and feel free to flog me with a wet noodle ...

When you get my age you tend to forget the details every time...thanks for the heads up...and Oh..btw...you need to fire your dentist...HAAA!!

How silly of me....!!!!!

NOOO!!!!

But I will post some tomorrow!!!

Please excuse me and feel free to flog me with a wet noodle ...

When you get my age you tend to forget the details every time...thanks for the heads up...and Oh..btw...you need to fire your dentist...HAAA!!

Join the club!

As I said....please hang on until it is daylight....

I may be able to help with pick up and delivery in MS.

I'm 99% sure it is an M10000, but I'm at work and will post some pics this evening...

Ok..I need some help here. I took 3 photos and all are over 3 MB so I can't upload. Either tell me what else to do or pm me and leave me your email addy and I will forward those photos.

I had a mount made to put this on my Toy and of course it goes with the deal. There is some rust here and there and I can put the roller fairleads in my blaster to make them look better. It works better than it looks. It has been on the front of my Toy for a while...thanks again for watching...

Last edited:
Courtesy pic posting.

winch3_zpscytaddfr.jpg

Winch1_zps79qxyfej.jpg

winch2_zpsjtuepvtk.jpg

Ok smarty pants....how did you do this..I probably need to know!!!!

thanks for the help!

Shep, All you need to do is this:

1. go to your photobucket and right click the pic and copy image location
2. next go to your sale page message window and click the image button a small window will pop up and right click in the window and paste your pic address and click insert. Do this for each pic and then hit post reply... and you are done my friend.

Haaa!!

It is good to be an old dog and learn some new tricks!!!

Thanks for covering my six.....

Shep

You are welcome Shep! It was my pleasure.
Us old dogs have to cover each others six's and stick together, during these crazy times.
Mike

SOLD.....Thanks for looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom