Warm Welcome from the Moderator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If we were going to the place we were suppose to be going, we would have rocks comming through our ears!
Too bad, I was really looking forward to going out to tumbler ridge. :crybaby:

Deny said:
If we were going to the place we were suppose to be going, we would have rocks comming through our ears!
Too bad, I was really looking forward to going out to tumbler ridge. :crybaby:

Then ditch the trailer dwellers and let's head south.

I can't just ditch if I already gave my word. My word is all I got, unless you count my Landcruiser :D
Plus, these guys are a blast, you really got to make it out to this run.

Deny said:
I can't just ditch if I already gave my word. My word is all I got, unless you count my Landcruiser :D
Plus, these guys are a blast, you really got to make it out to this run.

Well, Hayley, Prado and I are planning on coming tonight so I guess we better figure out where to meet.... Taylor turnoff? After metal bridge?

Dunno... Hayley gets off at 4... we leave here say 5... earliest is likely 630. Think that trail will be in worse shape than last time?

I think the trail will be the same as last time, except some of the lowerspots might be a bit slicker, due to the rain that has been falling here and there, and who knows about the upper section, I hear there are a few mud holes.

OK I'll try and leave a bit before 6:30 and meet you guys there.

Cheers,
Deny

It's funny how there is a whole different thread on this run, but we are talking about it here!

Would ya'll get a club logo already!

gb

Cool! Another BC Club. :D

I've got a logo for ya! :flipoff2: :D :D :D
eeyoretitle.jpg

Ya Stone, that symbol is a little :princess: , but thanks for the offer! :D
Maybe ratpuke will want to have a truck running over the poor little donkey!
cheers,
Deny

and don't forget we should have the forest on fire with pterodactyls swooping by to steal all the little babies while the hairy gnomes dine on fresh mushroom pie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom