Warm weather (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ocho77

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.op-art.guru
Given the warm weather and sunshine, we took the opportunity to drive some trails and stop by one of our favorite spots along the river today.

IMG_3746.JPG
IMG_0857.jpg
IMG_3750.JPG
IMG_3756.JPG
IMG_3760 (3).JPG

Nice! I want to get out. Not only is the weather a hindrance, at least as far as salty roads go, is every vehicle I own needs work done to it.

We call yesterday and today Bonus Days ! Sorta like a vacation away from winter gloom without the expense.

Great pics! Did you always have the short bus on your 80?

I've had the shovel out ONCE this winter, nuts.

Great pics! Did you always have the short bus on your 80?

I've had the shovel out ONCE this winter, nuts.
Yes, it’s been on there for about 7 years.

The lack of snow has been very strange. Odd winter, indeed. I’m just bracing for the mid-April blizzard.

The lack of snow has been very strange. Odd winter, indeed. I’m just bracing for the mid-April blizzard.
I'm on the committee that puts on the North American Vasa x/c ski race. We were about to cancel the event but last week two days prior to the event we got a good snowfall and saved the race last Saturday. Since then it rained and the snow is gone again but a new storm is predicted for tonight.

I'm on the committee that puts on the North American Vasa x/c ski race. We were about to cancel the event but last week two days prior to the event we got a good snowfall and saved the race last Saturday. Since then it rained and the snow is gone again but a new storm is predicted for tonight.
That's frustrating Ed, hopefully it works out!

I would be so pumped. I’ll take a day off and head straight to the dunes. Snow + sand dunes is rare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom