Wanted: VCV Valve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this should probably be posted in the wanted section, but I figured it would get more attention here. I looking for this vcv valve, #50 in the photo and the three way splitter to the left of it. If anyone has removed there smog components and still has these parts, I would be interested in them.

BTW it's for an jul/85 60

Thanks

Last edited:
I have all the smog stuff off my '83 except the air pump. What # in the pic is the 3-way splitter?

The three way splitter doesn't have a number, but you can see a faint circle I drew around it. It's directly to the left. How much do you want for the parts?

Thanks

This is such an unbelievably common part. I've heard it was used on all Toyota cars and trucks; even the California models from 1976 to 1992. My father even remembers seeing a few on his Celica.

This is such an unbelievably common part. I've heard it was used on all Toyota cars and trucks; even the California models from 1976 to 1992. My father even remembers seeing a few on his Celica.

This was posted over a year ago, and you revived it to say this. WOW!

Last edited:
Hey, I mean, I just found out mine was faulty today. I figured if you've had a year to get one, you may have some tips; unless you just paid for one by $OR.

Why do you think it's faulty? I try not to pay SOR's prices unless I have to. My first option would be to post in the wanted parts section, and browse the parts for sale section.

I bit the bullet and bought two new OEM ones through CDan. They were like $30-50 each!!! But I was worried about just replacing with a used one that may go bad at anytime.

When I applied a vacuum to port "S", air rushed in from the two middle connectors, "Z" and "X". I couldn't get it to hold a vacuum for the first test specified in the FSM. I'll bet it's a little rubber diaphragm that tore inside. I was planning on calling some junkyards and Cdan today. I mean, even a tercel or old camry would have this part I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom