Wanted: Vacuum wiper motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Landcruisersteve said:
Very long line. :D :D

I'm going to consider myself lucky if I just get my old TNKs working. :rolleyes:
Steve, I have TNK wipers and parts for them if you need to fix yours. PM me if I can help your quest. John Pardi

foxfab said:
Get in line :D
Has anyone checked out Dodge Power Wagon's vac wiper assy? M37 in your neighborhood? Circa early 50's, Korean war. Could the ASAHI wiper company borrowed some ideas from this very common US of A vehicle? I know of a m37 to check out, mabye next week. On another note, anyone thought of casting new alu, housings? One better question, How many people need stock vacuum wiper motors? Thanks, curious John Pardi

TNK's are still avail new.. I think $60 or so.. The old ones I've had the shaft it normally seized which takes a while to free up. And the old grease is hard.. I have used a product called corrosion X on the electrical motor and it got a couple of them working again..
Also look at Chrysler Airflow wipers. The looked a lot like the size you all are looking for and vacuum.
M715 used vacuum as well.

Where can you get TNK's?

My problem is that I have the vac assemblies, but none of the wiper arms that go on em. :(

tornadoalleycruiser said:
TNK's are still avail new.. I think $60 or so.. The old ones I've had the shaft it normally seized which takes a while to free up. And the old grease is hard.. I have used a product called corrosion X on the electrical motor and it got a couple of them working again..
Also look at Chrysler Airflow wipers. The looked a lot like the size you all are looking for and vacuum.
M715 used vacuum as well.

See if Paul Decker will sell his.

Bump TTT

You still need these John? Do you want them shipped with the Christmas rush or wait until after the holidays. I'll be moving with in the next two weeks but I've got them set aside so they won't get lost like the front turn signals that I hope will show up when I empty out my garage.

John

Bump TTT

You still need these John? Do you want them shipped with the Christmas rush or wait until after the holidays. I'll be moving with in the next two weeks but I've got them set aside so they won't get lost like the front turn signals that I hope will show up when I empty out my garage.

John
YES, I still need them, I can wait till next year and I have your parts pile here, Middle of Jan. I can get back to you. Have fun moving, I'f you would move closer I would offer to help. Thank's, John P.#3

Have fun moving, I'f you would move closer I would offer to help. Thank's, John P.#3

I am moving closer. We will be closing some time before the end of the year. I let you know when to come help. Seven miles does count as closer, right?:rolleyes:

John

What kind of differences are there in the fit? The splines and hole size?

I was looking thru my box of wiper arms the other day and noticed that there is more than one style for the early arm. One of them actually telescopes! Never heard of that one before.:)

I had to pick up something at the Post Office on Saturday so I mail you a package while I was there. Probably come sometime next week.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom