Wanted WANTED Toyota F Motor Head Bolts (Complete Set) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a set of Head bolts (15) to fit my F Motor rebuild. If anyone has some (I'm guessing used at this point) I'm interested. If it matters my block's serial number is: F518112 and based on the engine Serial Number Chart I found on Mud its production date is somewhere between OCT 1973 - April 1974. Please reach out with what you may have for sale and for how much. Thank you!

I'm looking for a set of Head bolts (15) to fit my F Motor rebuild. If anyone has some (I'm guessing used at this point) I'm interested. If it matters my block's serial number is: F518112 and based on the engine Serial Number Chart I found on Mud its production date is somewhere between OCT 1973 - April 1974. Please reach out with what you may have for sale and for how much. Thank you!
Here is a pic of what I need. Dimensions from under the bolt head to the tip is approximately 5 3/4" or 146 mm.

Toyota F Head Bolt.jpeg

You should really buy a new set.Head bolts get stretched.Try Rock auto measure the length in MM

You should really buy a new set.Head bolts get stretched.Try Rock auto measure the length in MM
The fact that they have the same PN for 72 and 74 should be a clue

James, under normal parts availability circumstances I would agree. I have searched at length for these and have had pretty much no luck finding them used or new. The one review on Rock Auto's site for these Head Bolts is awful and I'm not willing to risk using them.

I have a F motor where the head is good and I still have the bolts for it if you are still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom