Wanted SD40 sight glass or SD40 Carb (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
WARNING !!!!!!!!!!! I placed a WANTED Notice on the website. I received a notice from a cclar that he had a SD40 Carburetor for sale and to contact him by email at
c22lar20@gmail.com

I sent him money via Walmart Transfer (My mistake). He said he would send out the carburetor that evening. He did not on that date nor on Wednesday, September 20th when he contacted me via text and said he would ship it the following morning. I have repeatedly tried to reach him via email and text and I get no response. It has been better than ten days since the original contact. The phone number that I used to speak with him and text him is 347-973-1589. Just beware.

I appreciate the heads up with this post @bringemback . I also posted a WTB ad, and he sent me a PM saying to contact him via email. He never responded to my email, and the conversation in my inbox has since disappeared as well.

upload_2017-10-6_7-44-11.png

Seems legit... and like it might be the same guy...

That is the same type of message that I received. He then sent me pictures of a carb that was for sale on the website years ago. I then emailed them and got snookered. You will probably be ok to see what he has as long as you insist on PayPal or some payment method that doesn't release your payment until you receive the item. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom