Wanted Wanted: Rear Heater Motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DoubleNickels

SILVER Star
Threads
Well, if winter refuses to "go away already" I suppose I should get my heater fixed. The rear blower motor is roached, a short essentially melted the entire shelf where the brushes attached. If anyone has a motor around please let me know. Don't need the whole assembly, just the motor.

OK if it requires rebuilding, I just got a fancy new soldering iron and can source some brushes. Located in Ketchum, Idaho. Where it is apparently winter.... forever.

Calvin

Thanks TJ but I just shipped out that heater last week to @landcruisnman good luck on your search op. One thing I was thinking is that a 40 series heater should be the same I would think. These just sit lower on the base plate with the bump in the bottom. May start a wanted thread in the general classifieds section.

Thanks TJ but I just shipped out that heater last week to @landcruisnman good luck on your search op. One thing I was thinking is that a 40 series heater should be the same I would think. These just sit lower on the base plate with the bump in the bottom. May start a wanted thread in the general classifieds section.

Well good that you finally found a home for it, too bad for my friend @DoubleNickels

I have two. Not sure if they work or not. New to 55's and an extra came with the purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom