Wanted Wanted: PS pump/bracket to fit '82 3B (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fullnelson

IH8MUD Regular
SILVER Star
Threads
I have a 1982 3B from a BJ60 in my FJ40 (does that make it a wanna-b-j?). The donor 60 series had manual steering. I have sourced a double crank pulley and intake-side tensioner, but I still need a power steering pump and stationary bracket.

I just looked at my buddy's 1986 BJ75 and, after drooling a bit, realized that that style bracket will clear my AXT Turbo.

Please PM me if you are willing to sell the parts I need. I would prefer to purchase a pump that does not leak.

Thank you.

I may want the manual box if you are junking it...

K

I have the bracket complete with the pump.Only thing is for the moment it's in Panama.I am planning to move in august to the US.If you can wait for it?

I have the bracket complete with the pump.Only thing is for the moment it's in Panama.I am planning to move in august to the US.If you can wait for it?
If fullnelson can't wait, I will. PM me when you move stateside and I'd be glad to buy that off you

I think I have one let me check and will get back with you

That would be great if you have what I am looking for.

Thanks, but I would ideally have the parts before August. The nice weather is coming, and I'd like to be driving my 40.

it looks like a toyota ps pump :p its on an 84 3b. it will fit:cheers:

ill get a pic for you

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom