Wanted Nice FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Revised 5-19-09

I'm still looking for a pig but my plans for it have changed a little. I want to do a nice built Pig. So I'm still looking for one that has a straight and mostly rust free body. If it has things like a proffesional quality SOA or V8 conversion then great but that is not a requirement. I'm just looking for a nice solid base to start on. I would prefer to find something somewhat close to Boise but I'm willing to travel or have the right one shipped. I have been looking in the $4-10K range. What I'm willing to pay will just depend on what the rig has. Shoot me a PM or an email.

Thanks,
Eric
emkcruisers@cableone.net

Last edited:
email sent :)

what do you mean by nice? good condition mechanically? what's your version of minimal rust?

Last edited:
what do you mean by nice? good condition mechanically? what's your version of minimal rust?
Like I said above I want something that is as rust free as I can find. I know pretty much every pig is going to have some rust but I would like to find one that only has small amounts of rust in a couple of spots. It needs to be a good runner/driver so it needs to be mechanically sound. I just want something that I don't need to do a bunch of stuff to it as soon as I get it. I'm not looking for something show quality. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks for the replies. I have been getting some good leads.

emk I know you already looked at mine but I'm taking it back to the body shop in March to get the rest of the rust taken out and the straighten out the dents. What didn't you like about mine? Too much of a project? If you want to buy it I can get it to a driver, of course I need to charge more.

emk I know you already looked at mine but I'm taking it back to the body shop in March to get the rest of the rust taken out and the straighten out the dents. What didn't you like about mine? Too much of a project? If you want to buy it I can get it to a driver, of course I need to charge more.

Your's is definately a good start to a nice built pig but I'm more looking for something that I can hop in and drive and that looks good.

I have changed my search criteria slightly and I just wanted to post that I'm still looking.

Your truck 55 is here!

Looks like your future Cruiser was just listed in the classifieds.............. see the "Wilbur barn find" cruiser ad. Good Luck.

Looks like your future Cruiser was just listed in the classifieds.............. see the "Wilbur barn find" cruiser ad. Good Luck.

Ain't gonna get much better than that one.

That is a very nice pig but $17K is a little more than I want to spend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom