Wanted Wanted [Midwest]- 80 series tan cloth seats and door panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In Ohio but willing to drive to surrounding states, maybe a bit further depending on the deal. Can be pretty flexible on the drive.

Ideally looking for first two rows of cleanish tan cloth seats with rails but would take just fronts, also looking for all four door panels/cards but would take just fronts on those as well

Do you mean brown? And what vintage 91/92 or 93/94? I won't even suggest 95-97 cloth as they are near impossible to find.

Do you mean brown? And what vintage 91/92 or 93/94? I won't even suggest 95-97 cloth as they are near impossible to find.
I’d be pretty open to anything at this point as long as they’ll bolt up to my 96 but ideally looking for this material

00DBB9B5-2AA0-4699-85FE-34BEF8D751D8.jpeg

That is the 93/94.

One last thing are you really wanting cloth or is that you want to get manual seats? I have a set of manuals that were redone in brown leather that need to be redone but they are functioning good seats.

One last thing are you really wanting cloth or is that you want to get manual seats? I have a set of manuals that were redone in brown leather that need to be redone but they are functioning good seats.
Appreciate the offer but my leathers are in pretty good shape, I just prefer the cloth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom