Wanted Wanted lx570 in Costa Azul Mica Blue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They are pretty hard to find. I had been looking for a few months and only seen one Costa Azul for sale in Georgia and went there and bought it Saturday. It is a 2009

I was about to go check that one out in GA when you bought it this weekend. Congrats. Costa Azul seems to surface once every 2 months or so, quite hard to find indeed. A few surfaced earlier this year that weren't in the best of shape. We need some pictures!

They are pretty hard to find. I had been looking for a few months and only seen one Costa Azul for sale in Georgia and went there and bought it Saturday. It is a 2009
Have fun with it!! i test drove it. And was working with edward on it and suddenly he tells me another sales man sold it from under him. Anyways check the middle row A/C the ones next to the windows they were blowing hot air and told me they are going to fix it.

Have fun with it!! i test drove it. And was working with edward on it and suddenly he tells me another sales man sold it from under him. Anyways check the middle row A/C the ones next to the windows they were blowing hot air and told me they are going to fix it.

997E2066-8B1B-4221-AEE5-4539BC595578.png

7AC2D73E-E46D-4BF0-8EFE-BC7E58979CBD.png

870F5832-1D71-4D07-843B-A0E31A16DCCA.png

Oh sorry about that. I was working with Zezmon when I first contacted him I was told there was no one else until Saturday that someone else went there but I had the deal in place since Thursday and was already on the way with the money pending the test drive/inspection

Just checked the middle row ac and found that one side was on 74 degrees and the other in low. Maybe that was the reason it was blowing warm air. Moved it to low and started blowing cold on both sides.

Reactions: HGB
Oh sorry about that. I was working with Zezmon when I first contacted him I was told there was no one else until Saturday that someone else went there but I had the deal in place since Thursday and was already on the way with the money pending the test drive/inspection
Oh no worries . They do pop up but sometimes not in the best condition or price
Just checked the middle row ac and found that one side was on 74 degrees and the other in low. Maybe that was the reason it was blowing warm air. Moved it to low and started blowing cold on both sides.
glad it worked
glad it worked

And they actually posted quite a few underside photos.

And they actually posted quite a few underside photos.

I appreciate the help guys! But what abt the rust?

I was about to go check that one out in GA when you bought it this weekend. Congrats. Costa Azul seems to surface once every 2 months or so, quite hard to find indeed. A few surfaced earlier this year that weren't in the best of shape. We need some pictures!
Gave her a good wash and F11 polish. I repaired the headlights that were a little oxidized on the top part. Changed headlights and foglght lamps to the hikari led and all interior, steps, mirror and reverse lights also to LED. What a great truck. My wife wasn't on board at first but now she loves it. Awesome color and better in person.

IMG_20201014_182208667.jpg

IMG_20201014_182214995_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20201014_182226982.jpg

IMG_20201014_182438482.jpg

IMG_20201014_182458484.jpg

Gave her a good wash and F11 polish. I repaired the headlights that were a little oxidized on the top part. Changed headlights and foglght lamps to the hikari led and all interior, steps, mirror and reverse lights also to LED. What a great truck. My wife wasn't on board at first but now she loves it. Awesome color and better in person.

View attachment 2465813

View attachment 2465814

View attachment 2465815

View attachment 2465816

View attachment 2465817
Simply beautiful

View attachment 2465813

View attachment 2465814

View attachment 2465815

View attachment 2465816

View attachment 2465817
Do you mind sharing links of all the lights you got For the exterior and interior or brand name or anything am having a hard time knowing which ones to get

Do you mind sharing links of all the lights you got For the exterior and interior or brand name or anything am having a hard time knowing which ones to get
In order: parking lights, high beams, 2 sets of h11 for low beams and fog lights, reverse lights, interior/exterior including mirrors steps and doors.

Screenshot_20201020-194022.png

Screenshot_20201020-194001.png

Screenshot_20201020-193942.png

Screenshot_20201020-193853.png

Screenshot_20201020-193824.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom