Wanted Wanted LX 450 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jemsec

Mach lll Club
Threads
Looking for numerous parts for a 1997 LX 450. All left front drivers side, fender, fender liner, full fender flare, headlight and corning lamp assembly, grill, part under grill holding parking lights. and other items not yet identified. Live in Birmingham, AL. Don't want to sell. Retired and will be my fourth one to repair in the last twenty years. Sure is more fun than working. Plan to keep this one as my last went to my grandson and he is driving every day. Would consider buying an ARB front bumper if someone has one.

Sure would be nice if someone had parts in my color. Ha Ha!

Photo of damage is attached.

LX 450 Front Photo.jpg

I have about half of those parts and in that color. Send me a message if you are willing to get parts from several people.

I have at least half to most and sell ARBs if you want to go new, email if interested

I have at least half to most and sell ARBs if you want to go new, email if interested
Will be back to all in a few day. Thanks.

I have about half of those parts and in that color. Send me a message if you are willing to get parts from several people.
Need to find out just what parts you have. Need the fender, apron(inner Fender), molding, headlight assembly. Piece of radiator mount behind headlight. Several small parts such the parts on the lower front of the apron.

Was just about to order all new and hope to save some. Especially if they are the same color.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom