Wanted - Late 3-Speed Bell Housing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am waiting on parts to come in as soon as I get it done I will let you know

No worries - I'm nowhere near pulling the drivetrain.

No worries - I'm nowhere near pulling the drivetrain.
Hey Bill have this 1. Headed to disney on the 15th.

IMAG0885.jpg

Is that a 3 speed bellhousing in the foreground - if so, would be awesome if we could find someone close by Disney where you could drop it without too much hassle. Baby due Monday, so don't expect I'll be able to leave the house much for a few weeks....

Doubt you'll be near Maitland - but that's where my buddy Dave lives, also owe Matt a visit next time I'm up.

Maybe Luis, @cruisermatt???

Hey Bill have this 1. Headed to disney on the 15th.

View attachment 1645162

I can maybe be middleman depending on scedule

I live pretty close to Disney as well. Could maybe meet up and hold it for you. Let me know. Would be happy to help.

Is that a 3 speed bellhousing in the foreground - if so, would be awesome if we could find someone close by Disney where you could drop it without too much hassle. Baby due Monday, so don't expect I'll be able to leave the house much for a few weeks....

Doubt you'll be near Maitland - but that's where my buddy Dave lives, also owe Matt a visit next time I'm up.

Maybe Luis, @cruisermatt???
I can leave it at the dealeeship with my mechanic bud. You can pick up whenever? Let me kbow. Mike

Which dealership, the one in Delray?

Matt/Steve - thanks for offers to help, will get one one way or the other.

Let me know if I can help.

Bill the dealership in orlando. Let me know headed there next thursday. Plus its already been sandblasted and epoxy primed and painted. Saweet!

The Toyota dealership in Orlando.

Mike,

Sweet, bring it! I'm certain I can get Matt, Steve or even Dave to pick it up. Will be up there to visit Dave and Matt as soon as the wife gets settled in with new baby.

Thanks.

I'll text you for the details, but plan to drive up the Saturday or two after the 15th. Hopefully I can drop by the dealership first thing and pick it up myself. Then I have to drop off a set of wolf wheels I'm selling.

Matt - I'll let you know which Saturday, want to drop by and talk 40 cage builds.

Got the parts problem is I am in Massachusetts ant the cruiser is in Florida I will get home next Friday do the honey do list and then jump on it ASAP

So WHY can’t you just helicoil it Bill??

So WHY can’t you just helicoil it Bill??

That's definitely an option, as was managing to nearly destroy my hand patiently installing a nut on the inside of the housing years ago - since which, it's not been a problem. Just figured everyone is throwing these things away when doing 4-speed conversions - so wouldn't hurt to ask ;) Either way, I'm hoping to have time to build a better t-case cross member, belly pan, new rear or mid frame cross member, and then welding in inner frame channels every other 3". Thinking my overall issues are both frame twist and torque.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom