For Sale Wanted just California Tittle registered Frame/Vin/Tags Pre-smog year for a build. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Hi Community,

Looking for a California registered title and frame. I want to build a new FJ40 body with real steal parts but need California vin/Tag/frame . Any year till 1974 ..pre-smog. On a Non-op tag is ok too.

I just need a title...Frame/vin/tag.

Let me know

Thanks
Zaf

Last edited:
Hi Community,

Looking for a California registered Vin /Tag plates. I want to build a new FJ40 body with real steal parts but need California vin/Tag . Any year till 1974 ..pre-smog. On a Non-op tag is ok too.

Let me know

Thanks
Zaf

I offer reproduction replacement Data ID plates

this is a. 1970. HEW California plate New ready

for same in kind engraving ....

4F3371FB-B4EA-43F1-AF7B-8E1E3C5E3713.jpeg

Last edited:
I offer reproduction replacement Data ID plates

this is a. 1970. HEW California plate New ready

for same in kind engraving ....

View attachment 2375584
Thanks Matt, you have an amazing job for me last year on my tag. Thank you.

I'm actually looking to buy just the title for my new build... I want to use new real steel body parts but need a title and Vin and california tag.

Thanks Matt, you have an amazing job for me last year on my tag. Thank you.

I'm actually looking to buy just the title for my new build... I want to use new real steel body parts but need a title and Vin and california tag.

oh ok ?,

i do NOT have or deal in and paperwork ........

sorry

Replacement tag? how friggin cool is that. Nice!

You want a frame with vin & title?

Or are you building a new frame as well?

have you checked on any legal issues of this?
seems like you are going to spend a few $$'s on this project, just want to make sure you can use or sell it in the end.

In North Carolina you have to have the matching frame to the title. It’s illegal to just sell titles here. I would imagine California would be more strict than it is here.

have you checked on any legal issues of this?
seems like you are going to spend a few $$'s on this project, just want to make sure you can use or sell it in the end.
I think you have a point here ... I should use the frame with the vin .... I will update the listing.

ICON just uses the vin plate and title. All new frames. No problems.

Now trying to just buy a title can be an issue. Buy the frame with title and scrap the frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom