IH Wanted international scout 800 service manual Ct-2302 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have searched the internet far and wide I need a service manual fora 1969 international scout 800a that I recently picked up...I have owed close to 40 vehicles in my life and I've never not been able to find a FREE digital copy of the service manual for a vehicle....it's really sad when scumbags are charging up to $200 for a copy! When I find one or if someone has a paper copy (around 988 pages)I have the ability to convert it to digital I will share it from here to Texarkana to help others like myself to keep these old corn binders on the road....let me know in my PM if you have one or a copy you can share via google docs thanks in advance! I know this site was a wealth of knowledge when I had my Lexus LX470! Cheers Matt!

Might try registering on BinderPlanet forum and posting in the wanted section, you can't see their classifieds without registering.

Might try registering on BinderPlanet forum and posting in the wanted section, you can't see their classifieds without registering.
Yeah I was gonna go there as a last resort they wanted $75 for a paper copy told me "they have been selling them for 15 years at that price" call me crazy but I was taught by old mechanics to share knowledge...I totally understand having an official "dealer copy" that is worth a fair market value but $80 for a reprint really grinds my gears...thanks thou!

Sounds like you might be confusing BinderPlanet with Binderbooks. I was at an antique farm show several years ago, and a guy in the vendor building wanted $350 for one. Doh! BTW I wasn't suggesting getting a reprint, see if someone has the genuine article. Some of the guys on there are very reasonable for their fellow Scout owners. Couldn't hurt to put a pic of your rig in your avatar too, and tell a little of your story. Let them see you're one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom