Wanted Wanted HJ45/H47/BJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

I am searching for a HJ45/H47 in un-restored condition. Patina is good if it’s not rotted out. LHD is strongly preferred. I will be needing a flatbed, but I can always swap that out if it has the original bed on it. I would prefer a later model but would look at others. I am willing to import from various countries; any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Dog_River

I'm going to be selling this guy shortly. I need to get a few things cleaned up before I put it up.
Not sure on price yet, I need to do a bit of research first.
Bit of details:
1984 HJ47 right hand drive Flat bed, factory 5 speed, full float rear axle with limited slip, headers and 3" exhaust, stainless snorkel. Has a 1"x1" rusty spot next to where the removable top comes off on the drivers side and a few holes on the floorboard. Overall pretty good shape in my opinion.

I'm about to list my HJ-45 troopy on BAT bringatrailer.com but it may be more than you are looking for.
I only have it up at A Classic Car for Bitcoin? Yes, Cars for Cryptos. – Nelson Wells so far. Best of luck, Nelson Wells, Athens, GA
Questions welcome.

Hola Nelson. I was just flipping through here(I’m selling a Troopy) and saw you are from Athens. I lived there for 20 years, owned some bars. It’s always nice to see ATHENS pop up on something like this.

Shawn

Hola Nelson. I was just flipping through here(I’m selling a Troopy) and saw you are from Athens. I lived there for 20 years, owned some bars. It’s always nice to see ATHENS pop up on something like this.

Shawn
Hola, Shawn. Been in Athens 30 yrs now. Doh! Which bars ? you know I went there... and I agree. thanks for reaching out. show me your troopy?

Can some tell me what year the 5 speed and disc brakes where offered ?

Wish list:

1. LHD
  2. Un-restored
  3. Long Bed pick em up truck
  4. 5 speed
  5. Disc brakes
  6. Patina (minimal rust)
  7. Diesel
  8. Willing to import
  9. I will pay a reasonable finder fee on a lead if I purchase the rig

Have a great weekend, spring is almost here !

Dog_River

I have exactly what you want but it’s a troooy! And not for sale! Disc brakes showed up around 82 ish and not every market, especially left handlers. 45’s and 47”s never got a 5 spd from the factory, all were 4spds..

My 1984 hj47 pick has a stock 5 speed. It’s from Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom