SOLD Wanted: grill guard for FJ40.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He can see the original pictures and the second set. Not sure why you are unable to see them. Regardless I'll get it packaged up for you shortly

Did it arrive in one piece?. I think it should be there by now.

Funny story, the UPS guy knocked at my door and told me he didn't want to leave the package and wanted me to see how badly it was packed. He wanted to know if I still wanted to accept it, I laughed and said yes and saw that you left both ends of the grill totally exposed when wrapping the unit.

The ends of the unit did get banged up a bit but I planned on refinishing it anyway, so it was not a big deal. But, the whole unit seems slightly racked, so I did find another unit that I purchased and hopefully that one is in slightly better condition.

I do thank you for getting it out to me quickly and besides leaving both ends totally exposed, you did do a nice job of packing up the grill....lol.

Again, thank you!!!!

It has insurance of $100. How can they mess up a piece of steel is beyond me. Sorry. I don't normally sell parts and this is why. Want some $ back? This is not a hobby to get rich on.

Sent you a partial refund. May it grace your garage wall like it did mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom