Wanted Wanted FJ60. Budget $25,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
I'm looking for an FJ60 between $15,000-25,000
Needs to be manual and have zero frame rust at the bare min and very minuscule amount of body rust are acceptable.
Prefer TAN, but if priced low enough to factor in new paint will consider.
Prefer that the drivetrain is in good working order, no major leaks (rear main seal), working transfer case, etc.
Interior condition is nice, but not super important, I don't mind fixing that up.

All in all I'm looking for a daily ready, TAN, manual, and clean FJ60 for under $25,000. For lower prices I'd consider other options.
Let me know if you own this or know of one for sale. Attached image is an example of exactly what I'm looking for, sadly this one slipped out of my hands before I could buy it for 23k.
bDhJhwO.png
Df2snPb.jpg

I have a white 89 with zero rust that is in very good overall condition. However it does have a rear main seal leak, but it doesn’t require additional oil between changes. I know it’s not exactly what you’re looking. I am in High Point, NC. PM me if interested.

Thanks to all the kind mud members who have reached out to help me find a rig or to offer theirs for sale! I've found one that's exactly what I've been searching for and will be buying one off a forum member that DM'ed me. I've signed a purchase agreement and will be flying up this Friday to drive it home 1,500 miles to Asheville, NC!

Just throwing this out there. I know of a gorgeous tan fj60 that is up for sale. Seller is on Instagram.

Ok, @Knowbuddy, I don’t see it listed there but I messaged him.
I know the guy. It was in his story. So I guess you’ll have have to be patient. Until he gets back to you.

OP bought a truck months ago. Crazy this thread is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom