Wanted fj45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a fj45 any year any shape. I'm in Pittsburgh Pa. I do have a restored 1977 fj40 I might consider to trade if the deal was right. Pm me. LWB pick up only.

Last edited:
fj45

I have 1967 I may sell it is in good rust free condition it has a 4 speed a sbc disc brakes all around a really nice truck you can e mail me at llanedog@aol and I will send pics thanks Dale in Colorado

1966 FJ-45 LWB for sale

Hello all- I am new to the forum and I have a sweet pick-up for sale. She was restored from the bottom up: I have lots of before/after pictures. I also have records/reciepts of everything that was done to her. I have extra parts, too. She is a real "head turner"- very fun to drive! I bought her 5 years ago from the man who restored her, and have used her mostly for fun....Parades, Car Shows (trophy winner), etc. She runs like a dream. Her name is Thelmah and she's a real Classy Gal. I am asking $14,500. I live in the NC mountains. Email me if you are interested and as soon as I'm finished with her bath I will post pictures. My email is: sparklinganvil@gmail.com Be nice- no spam please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom