Wanted wanted FJ40 stock springs (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey you

SILVER Star
Threads
I need a stock set of springs (F/R) for a 9/77 FJ40. Good Shape? I'm in orange county, So Cal.:steer:

Springs

I have a set that are still on the '70 I'm parting out. I hope to have them off by the end of next week. I think they're the same size as what is on a '77...someone with more knowledge will chime in. $150 for all four. Mudship might help out with transporting.

Paul

Thanks Paul,
I'm interested, not sure if the springs are the same a 9/77. What kind of shape are they in.

Jeff

According to $OR, '58 to 7/80 are the same. I'll post up a pic of them tomorrow. They still have a good arc to them.

Paul

Last edited:
Great! How would like to handle the payment?

Here's some pics....I ususally use paypal.
100_2435.jpg
100_2436.jpg
100_2437.jpg

Thanks! I'll buy them. Please let me know the particulars for the Paypal. Also, do you want to set up the mudship arrangements to Orange Co. when your ready?

Let me get them off first and then I'll see what I can find with mudship. The right front ubolts look like they've had a run in with a rock or something so I might have to use a gas wrench to get them off so I hope you wern't wanting the u-bolts.

I've never used anyone (mudship) before, but I'm sure they will want something for their troubles. Are you willing to pay whatever someone may want to haul them to you? I know there are several here who make the trip down that way frequently; we'll figure it out...can't be that hard.

If all else fails, I could meet you like in Tulare off of hwy 99.

Paul

Hey you,
I posted to Georg (orangefj45) who is heading that way at the end of March. Hopefully he can haul them down to you.
Paul

Springs

Sounds great! I didn't need the u-bolts, just a decent set of springs. I'm replacing a set on my 40 with a SOA. There sagging and just plain worn out.

I appriciate George's ability to haul them if he can. I'll contribute to his gas and time for the effort. Let me know when your ready and I'll make the payment on PayPal.

Thanks again.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom