SOLD Wanted- FJ40 Prefer 1975 or newer- Western US (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Grand Junction, Colorado 81501 United States
Mileage
Seems worth putting it out there. Casually searching for a solid, honest and mostly original FJ40 not too far from Grand Junction, CO. Target budget is $15-$16K-ish, which I know is not going to buy a cream puff, but.....not looking for a cream puff. Hoping to find a solid and pretty original driver to have fun with here locally. Needs a bit of TLC is fine too. I prefer '75 or newer for the 2F, but open to an older 40. A few have recently sold in the $18K range that I'd be thrilled to own so I know I am close (blue '78 in Sacramento that sold last month was a dream!). Desert Southwest patina a plus! Some minor rust OK. Thanks for any info, advice or leads.

there was a rustic green cruiser for sale recently in Durango that might tick some of your boxes. may have been facebook or CL i can’t remember.

Have you talked to Mike Goodknight?

Have you talked to Mike Goodknight?
I have not, but that’s good advice. Thanks! We take our 100 and Tundra to Keith Gillespie and I did put a bug in his ear. I drive by the Metric lot often and do catch glimpses of the several parts cruisers they have. Also check regularly to see if Proffit’s has anything interesting. He recently invited Bookcliff Cruisers to have a meeting there….so many nice 40s! Haven’t seen anything locally or semi that’s not totally redone or too much of a project.

He's got more than meets the eye.

I have one in southern California. It’s a ‘75 with a 2F motor, complete vehicle with doors, sides and roof, completely rust free. Not original paint tho.

Shoot me a direct message if you’re interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom