Wanted Wanted early headers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have any early headers out there? Thx. It’ll go on a ‘64.

@2fpower early means siamesed cylinders. I got nuttin,
Otherwise i would offer a solution. I gave my 64 motor to a good home in Tx years ago.

@2fpower early means siamesed cylinders. I got nuttin,
Otherwise i would offer a solution. I gave my 64 motor to a good home in Tx years ago.
Yeah. Only headers I see available are ‘69 and up. I want to run double SD40’s on an Offenhauser manifold.

Ha! No. I’m actually finally chipping away at my ‘64 fj45. I have an Offenhauser and I have 2 SD40’s. So, why not?

8EDC97EF-9406-4E9E-9D8A-855606587B84.jpeg

8C48C16E-8B93-498D-939F-D88EFC500691.jpeg

I’m still running the dual Carters on my offy setup, the SD40’s still on the shelf waiting for the rebuild kits install. But mine don’t have the blue Aisin plates 😞.

Daniel you need to start e build thread! You old retired guys should have time to post and update a thread 😉. You know, between fishing excursions and grass cutting. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m still running the dual Carters on my offy setup, the SD40’s still on the shelf waiting for the rebuild kits install. But mine don’t have the blue Aisin plates 😞.
I have 4 SD40's... Only one grey plate and two blue plates. And 3/4 need to be rebuilt.

Daniel you need to start e build thread! You old retired guys should have time to post and update a thread 😉. You know, between fishing excursions and grass cutting. 🤷🏻‍♂️
You're right Michael. I think I actually have a half-assed "thread" somewhere... I'll find it and post. That might be the right pressure to keep me accountable and stay after it.
I'm taking a break from fishing to allow myself times on these projects. I was on the Kubota last week scraping the driveway and this weekend I'll be putting up fence. Still should have a few hours in there to get after the 45. I'm going to pressure wash the cab and frame. Trying to decide the best methodology to clean this frame before paint.

Just wandered in here for the first time in a month. I have a siamese port header. Leave me a voicemail to followup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom