Wanted: Drivers seat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need a drivers seat to bring my 1980 45 back to stock. As long as it's complete the condition is not important. It's the style as pictured, for the under cab fuel tank, and the same as a 42 drivers seat but with out the head rest. I am in Prince George, so hoping to find something at least in the same province. Long shot I know. Thanks

Edit: Found one, big thanks to fellow mudder Littlejohn

drivers seat.jpg

Last edited:
Try crawlin_cruiser I believe the name is on here. He lives just north of Kamloops. He has more parts cruisers than most cruiser specialty shops have sitting out behind their shops.

Try crawlin_cruiser I believe the name is on here. He lives just north of Kamloops. He has more parts cruisers than most cruiser specialty shops have sitting out behind their shops.
Thanks, checked with him and he is saving the one he has for his own 45. How selfish, right ?:D

Interior auto wreckers in Vernon has about a dozen or so complete 40 series that they are parting out. You can give them a call but on Monday I hope to stop by there and get a door handle so I can check

Interior auto wreckers in Vernon has about a dozen or so complete 40 series that they are parting out. You can give them a call but on Monday I hope to stop by there and get a door handle so I can check
Just talked to them and they said they only have 1 1990?? If you find out different when your there on Monday, let me know. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom