Wanted Wanted: Driver side grey floor mat. Will pay $450. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,
I am looking for a excellent condition driver side gray floor mat for the 80 series.
Will pay $450+ depending on condition.

Last edited:
Bump… still looking for driver side grey floor mat 92-97.
Increasing offer to $450 for just a driver side mat.

Last edited:
Bump

I am still looking for driver side grey floor mat 92-97. Anyone have one they want to sell?
I'll also give you my current driver side grey floor mat in exchange along with cash....

Do you have a picture of what you are looking for? i.e. part number. I am good and finding parts

Wow! I wish I had some. HMMM! I better check the attic this weekend. I might have some from my first 94.

Hey guys,
I am looking for a excellent condition driver side gray floor mat for the 80 series.
Will pay $450+ depending on condition.
Do you mean only the driver side floor mat only or the full set? Does it have to be cloth or weather mats? Aftermarket or the OEM?

Are the mats the same for all years? Years ago I grabbed gray mats from a 94 thinking would work in my FJ45 if I installed an automatic and used the left foot rest. Daughter bought a 94 that the mats were missing and gave them to her. Later bought front brown mats a 96 thinking might work in my FJ62. The outside have a strip going back on them I do not remember my 94 mats having.

I am looking for OEM mats. Only the driver side

Excellent I will take them if you have them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom