Wanted WANTED - Clean undercarriage (RUST FREE) 80 rig - CHICAGO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
Hey everyone,

I have been looking for a while, but cant find what im looking for. I am wanting a well maintained rig, from 93-97. Stock-ISH... with upgraded tires, suspension, well maintained. I think im under 10k (might go up depends on the rig offered).

Not sure if i left anything out, but im basically INTERESTED WITH ANYTHING.. as long as clean and decent price.

i am in CHICAGO, but i can try to fly anywhere in USA.

Aren't you selling a rusty 80 for $9500?

I'm about to list mine. I am looking to get around $9000 out of it. It's been in Texas and Oklahoma, so no rust to be seen. Not locked.

Hey everyone,

I have been looking for a while, but cant find what im looking for. I am wanting a well maintained rig, from 93-97. Stock-ISH... with upgraded tires, suspension, well maintained. I think im under 10k (might go up depends on the rig offered).

Not sure if i left anything out, but im basically INTERESTED WITH ANYTHING.. as long as clean and decent price.

Hey I got a 91 land cruiser for sale if you’re interested

Hey everyone,

I have a 94 FJ80 for sale in San Diego. She's an Arizona and Colorado truck. No rust. I recently moved to San Diego to start a sailing dream and that's the only reason I'm selling her. She's in extremely good condition. Has been meticulously maintained by my boyfriend who is a land cruiser mechanic. No leaks, cold ac, can do 90mph with no problems, interior is in great shape. No lockers, but upgraded suspension with 2" lift. Front bumper and custom rock sliders. I'm asking 12k

I have a 94 FJ80 for sale in San Diego. She's an Arizona and Colorado truck. No rust. I recently moved to San Diego to start a sailing dream and that's the only reason I'm selling her. She's in extremely good condition. Has been meticulously maintained by my boyfriend who is a land cruiser mechanic. No leaks, cold ac, can do 90mph with no problems, interior is in great shape. No lockers, but upgraded suspension with 2" lift. Front bumper and custom rock sliders. I'm asking 12k
Pic

Here's some pics

Screenshot_20210215-181625~3.png

Screenshot_20210215-181639~2.png

Screenshot_20210215-181656~2.png

I have a 93 with about 275k miles on it. 3 inch OME lift. 35 inch BFG tires on 18's. Was painted Red a few years ago by previous owner. It looks GOOD. CX racing header, flowmaster muffler and tip and straight piped all the way back. Custom front bumper by previous owner. Runs and drives great. Just needs a few little things taken care of. Clean Idaho title. Asking $9,500 OBO. About to fix the following and price will go up after. Tie rod ends, AC service, new front sway bar and bushings. Little interior trim fixes, etc. Will take more photos and do a video this weekend.

LandCruiser-McCall-5.jpg

LandCruiser-McCall-6.jpg

LandCruiser-McCall-7.jpg

LandCruiser-McCall-4.jpg

Hey everyone,

Selling 97 lx450 Florida truck owner 20 years daily-kit gloves 260000\center diff black \ $19,000

Hey everyone,

expand...
Selling 97 lx450 owner 20 years -kit gloves \daily\Florida truck 260000\ center diff \blk $19,000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom