WANTED: Camarillo CA area 200-series owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
I've been contacted by a company looking to test fit a new product on a 2008-2015 200-series.

If you are in that area of CA, have a 200-series, and are interested/willing to have a cool new product test-fit on your vehicle driveline (specifically, the braking system), please post here and I'll put you in touch with the company contact.

NOTE: expect them to need your vehicle for a day-three, and expect to provide feedback on performance....both to the company AND to the forum :)

Thanks!

Let me know what's up. My 200 series stock brakes seem good to me, but what do I know I daily drive a 60 series on 37s.
Jim

I've been contacted by a company looking to test fit a new product on a 2008-2015 200-series.

If you are in that area of CA, have a 200-series, and are interested/willing to have a cool new product test-fit on your vehicle driveline (specifically, the braking system), please post here and I'll put you in touch with the company contact.

NOTE: expect them to need your vehicle for a day-three, and expect to provide feedback on performance....both to the company AND to the forum :)

Thanks!

PM’d ya, Woody... :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom