Wanted: Boulder, CO-area shop to adjust torsion bars and globe pressures for 06 LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, my 06 LX with 202k miles has AHC which is still functioning well. Just replaced AHC fluid this spring.

I don’t have Techstream and am looking for help in the Boulder area to adjust TBs and make sure AHC globes are in spec. Anyone know of a shop or someone willing to help? My left rear wheel is 3/4” or so below others, hub to fender. The local independent Toyota shop in town didn’t seem interested… thanks!

I believe @suprarx7nut was talking about possibly doing something like this.

Hi all, my 06 LX with 202k miles has AHC which is still functioning well. Just replaced AHC fluid this spring.

I don’t have Techstream and am looking for help in the Boulder area to adjust TBs and make sure AHC globes are in spec. Anyone know of a shop or someone willing to help? My left rear wheel is 3/4” or so below others, hub to fender. The local independent Toyota shop in town didn’t seem interested… thanks!

I believe @suprarx7nut was talking about possibly doing something like this.
Yes, we can help with this. Sounds like the simple $100 inspection and recommendation is what you want.

Give me a call or send an email for us to schedule an appointment. We aim for Tuesday and Fridays for these services, but can usually accommodate other days if needed.

We're located at I-25 and Hwy 52. Erie/Frederick area.

-Andy
720-335-5991
Info@airdowngearup.com

Yes, we can help with this. Sounds like the simple $100 inspection and recommendation is what you want.

Give me a call or send an email for us to schedule an appointment. We aim for Tuesday and Fridays for these services, but can usually accommodate other days if needed.

We're located at I-25 and Hwy 52. Erie/Frederick area.

-Andy
720-335-5991
Info@airdowngearup.com

Thanks Andy, great to know you’re offering this service. I’m 30 mins from you. Will call tomorrow. Reading your site, may be a bit more than a consult. Looking forward to chatting.

Thanks Andy, great to know you’re offering this service. I’m 30 mins from you. Will call tomorrow. Reading your site, may be a bit more than a consult. Looking forward to chatting.
Sounds good. We're in the shop all day today so I'll be available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom