Wanted Wanted - Black Trim & Grill for 200 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Most wrap or paint them. No OEM options available.

Anyone have experience with plastic overlay pieces?
I don't believe anyone makes them for the 200. I had them on a TRD Pro 4Runner and I was extremely happy with them so if they did offer something like that I would be very interested.

Yes
I know there aren't any OEM parts.
There are a couple of folks on EBay selling the black plastic trim overlay pieces, but they are all out of China. Appear to use the red 3M tape for application. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them… about $200 for the four door pcs and main tailgate piece

Last edited:
Yes
I know there aren't any OEM parts.
There are a couple of folks on EBay selling the black plastic trim overlay pieces, but they are all out of China. Appear to use the red 3M tape for application. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them… about $200 for the four door pcs and main tailgate piece

Got a link?

Wow, that's the first time I have ever seen those. It's a shame they are a high gloss black and not a satin or matte finish. That said, the gloss will match the front Toyota emblem lol. The rear applique should work well and stay put, not sure about the body side molding pieces but there's really only one way to find out. Hell I might even give these a try myself.

Two issues I see upon further inspection, on the rear trim they don't give you a piece for the chrome trim under the taillight and they don't give you one for the rear emblem. IMHO, they really should offer those pieces in this kit otherwise there's still a lot of chrome visible back there.

Last edited:
Wow, that's the first time I have ever seen those. It's a shame they are a high gloss black and not a satin or matte finish. That said, the gloss will match the front Toyota emblem lol. The rear applique should work well and stay put, not sure about the body side molding pieces but there's really only one way to find out. Hell I might even give these a try myself.

Two issues I see upon further inspection, on the rear trim they don't give you a piece for the chrome trim under the taillight and they don't give you one for the rear emblem. IMHO, they really should offer those pieces in this kit otherwise there's still a lot of chrome visible back there.
Agree on all accounts… there are separate listings for the taillight pieces

7D691A9D-304F-4BA0-A0F8-EAA63B1BEA77.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom