Wanted Aftermarket Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just putting this out there, I know its a long shot but looking for an aftermarket front bumper for an 80 series lmk
Thanks
Kyle

I have 80 series front bumper (came off a 1993) in San Diego that I have been meaning to post but have not gotten around to it. It has mounts for winch.

not sure if you make it to San Diego. Let me know if you plan to be in San Diego area in near future or willing to travel and I will provide pics.

I also have 3rd row cloth seats in good shape in neutral color (condition 8 of 10, maybe 9 of 10) and a snorkel. LC was totalled. I was looking to replace with another 80 series, but replaced with a 100 series.

I am looking for 100 series rear bumper with wheel mount. It currently has Wilco trailer hitch wheel mount With stock rear bumper (with bumper cover in poor shape).

I have a stock one off of a JDM 1991 I would sell for a good price if you are interested?
matt

Want a heavy duty one but will reach out if that changes

IMG_7660.JPG
This is my front bumper off my loved and destroyed 80 series. As indicated I saved it thinking I would get another 80 series, but I purchased a 100 series instead (and having some buyers remorse that I should have waited for the right 80s series). I also have the snorkel and 3rd row seat that are in very good shape. I thought depending on the car purchased and what it came with that I may use the parts on the replacement car.

Back to the bumper, the part in front of the 2 bumper bars has thick flat sheet of metal that is for a winch. I can shoot photos of it off the car (vehicle is gone). It came off a 1993 80 series; not sure if different years of 80 series have different mounts. If you bumper if already removed, this takes less than 15 minutes to installed (just a handful of bolts to install).

Located in North Poway (Inland North San Diego county).

View attachment 2816977This is my front bumper off my loved and destroyed 80 series. As indicated I saved it thinking I would get another 80 series, but I purchased a 100 series instead (and having some buyers remorse that I should have waited for the right 80s series). I also have the snorkel and 3rd row seat that are in very good shape. I thought depending on the car purchased and what it came with that I may use the parts on the replacement car.

Back to the bumper, the part in front of the 2 bumper bars has thick flat sheet of metal that is for a winch. I can shoot photos of it off the car (vehicle is gone). It came off a 1993 80 series; not sure if different years of 80 series have different mounts. If you bumper if already removed, this takes less than 15 minutes to installed (just a handful of bolts to install).

Located in North Poway (Inland North San Diego county).
one side of the bumper has rash on bottom from off roading and scraping on a rock. It is only visible if you are lower than the bumper looking up at the bumper. Bumper has built in receiving hitch that I believe that I never used, but it should work for some uses.

one side of the bumper has rash on bottom from off roading and scraping on a rock. It is only visible if you are lower than the bumper looking up at the bumper. Bumper has built in receiving hitch that I believe that I never used, but it should work for some uses.
I also have the rear trailer hitch mount if anyone is interested.

don't put a snorkel on an 80 :crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom