Wanted $7500 transportation vehicle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, I have an 88 Suzuki Samurai that I just finished. Mechanically very sound no problems. Weber carb, new clutch and starter, new soft top and hardware, 1.5" Front Range Off Road lift shackles (stock springs), almost new 235-15 Goodyear Wranglers, repainted and refurbished the wheels and the roll bar. 5-speed manual, battery was new January 2020. Either 54k or 154k miles (5-digit odometer). Manual steering, no AC, everything works.
$6500. PM me if interested.

20201030_162151.jpg

Thank you for posting this, we would like to get something with an airbag. He has been on his own since 14, abusive father, druggy mother, trying to help him continue on a positive successful career path and beat the odds!

If you don't need a SUV, what about the corolla? We had a 2003 and 2006 and they were great vehicles. Not sure on the newer ones though. Good interior space and MPG. They can be found for well under your budget. Would be my go to vehicle if my kids started driving today.

Well, I have an 88 Suzuki Samurai that I just finished. Mechanically very sound no problems. Weber carb, new clutch and starter, new soft top and hardware, 1.5" Front Range Off Road lift shackles (stock springs), almost new 235-15 Goodyear Wranglers, repainted and refurbished the wheels and the roll bar. 5-speed manual, battery was new January 2020. Either 54k or 154k miles (5-digit odometer). Manual steering, no AC, everything works.
$6500. PM me if interested.

View attachment 2484002
I miss my sammi, that was by far the best roll over I have ever been in. Such a fun rig and damn near indestructible.

Looking for a RAV4, Tacoma, highlander, or any reliable vehicle for a young man who needs transportation to work, friend of our family and we will be purchasing and he will be making payments, any help appreciated!
Take a look at the Scion range. Got an xB recently, love its simplicity, utility, style, etc.

our 2000 RX300 AWD would be available - only it's in Baton Rouge right now; always was an AZ car except for the past 4 years in Louisiana - we always garaged it, and it was serviced by the Lexus dealer (by first owner, and since we bought it from the second owner - have all records)

price would be considerably less than what you mentioned, and just last year, the nephews drove it from Louisiana to California, around the US West, and then back to Louisiana just fine :steer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom