Wanted Wanted 3/4 tub 79 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for help finding a replacement tub to finish my build. I've looked at LCH, TROA, CCOT. Are the CCOT 1/2 tubs worth 8900? Are there equally good tubs for sale elsewhere? South American or Columbian tubs seem to have a shipping and possible build quality issue but are a little cheaper. Any ideas? I live on the East coast.

You could go all aluminum with an aqualu.com full tub. You would have to use their windshield frame also. Apparently oem won’t work with their cowl. Check them out, definitely worth a look.

Looking for help finding a replacement tub to finish my build. I've looked at LCH, TROA, CCOT. Are the CCOT 1/2 tubs worth 8900? Are there equally good tubs for sale elsewhere? South American or Columbian tubs seem to have a shipping and possible build quality issue but are a little cheaper. Any ideas? I live on the East coast.
Hey Caribou - What did you end up doing? Also looking for a Tub(likely 1/2) for a 3/79.

Where in are you in PA? I have a 1st generation tub from Landcruiser Heaven that I'm thinking about selling. I may need to liquidate my stash of 79-82 FJ40 parts due to relocating. I'm in Allentown, PA.

Sorry, didn't realize the thread was picked up for a new question. Looks like Caribou already started on fixing his old tub. Kane1817, I'm in PA if your ever up this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom