Wanted 1995 FJ80 Passenger Doors (F/R)

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by soberman001, Sep 8, 2003.

1. soberman001

soberman001

Media:
    Albums:
    Friends :mad:
    My lovely girlfriend decided to take my beautiful, white 1995 Cruiser into a parked car damanging both the Front and Rear Passenger side doors. If someone has a set, or knows someone who does, please shoot me an email at Scott_oberman@msn.com

Details:
    1995 LC FJ80
    White
    Gold Striping
    Plastic Cladding on rear door
    Need Metal door skin and shell (not neccessarily the inner/plastic parts but if it comes complete, cool.)

Thanks

2. coachconverter

coachconverter

3. sleeoffroad

sleeoffroad Supporting Vendor

We have a set of white front and rear PS doors complete. The inner pannels are cloth and they are from a 93. You would have to swap the harnesses and your panels onto them. The rear is definately 100%, however I have to check the front. The truck was a roll-over and one of the body lines does not line up. I have to check if it is just pushed out of place by the rocker panel.

I can take picures and email if you are interested. We can ship anywhere in the US. Cost $750 for the set provided the front turns out to be 100%.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.