Wanted Wanted 1995-1997 tlc/lx450 (original) $$$ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I am looking for a 1995-1997 TLC or LX450 in stock form. I prefer under 100K miles with Lockers and would like the following combinations if possible but open to see what's available

TLC
Black on Gray
White on Gray
Blue on Gray
Gray on Gray

LX450
Anything other than Champagne

I have cash and ready to buy and willing to pay good money for the right truck.
I will arrange shipping cost and willling to buy nationwide

Last edited:
You are not likely to find "stock" trucks in this venue.

Hmmm, it took me forever to find one for the wife, she has only been driving it since Friday.

1997 Black with Tan, Collectors Edition, Locked, 80k miles.

Money Talks.

I might be putting my stock 96 fj80 with 104K miles on it up for sale soon I just have to make my mind up. Its moonlight pearl gray with a tan interior. Its fully loaded and has factory lockers. I have a old man emu lift for it I just want to figure out if I want to do the lift and keep it or sell it as is now. I will let you know by the end of the week what I'm gonna do

Matt

I was able to sell my "Stock" Crusier in this venue so I imagine there are some people out there with some or know of one.

PM sent to both replies

Sell me your 1995-1997 MoonglowPearl on Grey Landcruiser Stock truck
Have CASH CAHS ready to go

Just bought a 1996 nightshadow pearl blue on Grey...It should be arriving this weekend.

I am looking for a 1995-1997 TLC or LX450 in stock form. I prefer under 100K miles with Lockers and would like the following combinations if possible but open to see what's available

TLC
Black on Gray
White on Gray
Blue on Gray
Gray on Gray

LX450
Anything other than Champagne

I have cash and ready to buy and willing to pay good money for the right truck.
I will arrange shipping cost and willling to buy nationwide

sfzpilot@gmail.com

I have a 1996 lx450 gray with black and beige interior, kansas, it's listed now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom