Want your truck in a Netflix show? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’d mandate to being stunt double driver. I mean, whoever the guy is he won’t be as good looking
or as fit as I am, right? 😂. Taller maybe, but not better looking.

Psst...it's "the maid" not "the hobbit" they're shooting :flipoff2:
My bro in law here in Victoria works as a sound engineer and camera guy all the time on these sorts of projects. He's let his vehicles be used as props a few times. He also sees how they treat the vehicles all the time. He said they're really good to them and rarely even drive them. They also have excellent insurance. When using the cars more typically they have people out of view pushing on the bumpers to make it look like the vehicle is moving. They almost never film in a moving car. They also have very good insurance.

@cruiserpilot and @seapotato I think your 60s are actually exactly what they're looking for. Mine with the red paint and aluminum rims is too bright. But they're running out of time and are considering mine now. Anyhow, I know you two are probably the least likely to let yours be used anyhow....lol.

Maybe if I was in Vic, but too much of a pain in the ass to deal with.

Plus I kinda need my truck :lol:

Maybe if I was in Vic, but too much of a pain in the ass to deal with.

Plus I kinda need my truck :lol:

Yeah, I agree, doesn't make sense for you being you live a couple hours drive away.

And heh, I need my truck too. Still have to sort that out if they end up using it.... Although the $$ will be nice, I'm sort of regretting getting involved in this at all...

Yeah, I agree, doesn't make sense for you being you live a couple hours drive away.

And heh, I need my truck too. Still have to sort that out if they end up using it.... Although the $$ will be nice, I'm sort of regretting getting involved in this at all...
Bah, it's all just entertainment

My bro in law here in Victoria works as a sound engineer and camera guy all the time on these sorts of projects. He's let his vehicles be used as props a few times. He also sees how they treat the vehicles all the time. He said they're really good to them and rarely even drive them. They also have excellent insurance. When using the cars more typically they have people out of view pushing on the bumpers to make it look like the vehicle is moving. They almost never film in a moving car. They also have very good insurance.

@cruiserpilot and @seapotato I think your 60s are actually exactly what they're looking for. Mine with the red paint and aluminum rims is too bright. But they're running out of time and are considering mine now. Anyhow, I know you two are probably the least likely to let yours be used anyhow....lol.
Not to mention, I'm in Texas

Not to mention, I'm in Texas
Ohh in Texas you say... when you coming back?

...anyone have a double sided Toyota key... oh wait... never mind I’ve got two different ones that both work. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom