Want to trade for a Subaru? (Your daily laugh) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It has the X-REAS shocks and I am surprised how well it drives! I'll stick with this until it fails/starts leaking, then will replace with shocks/struts to match the stock springs - no intention of lifting. And @weejub I'll never have another ARB/OME suspension, I don't have 600 extra lbs on the front and the rear to make the ride less sucky - the Bilsteins would be top of list for me w/ stock springs (or a take-off TRD suspension).

The PO just put 265/70r17 BFG AT KO's on it, they fill the wheel wells nicely. :)

I'll grab some pics later today and start a new thread. Just wish it'd cool off a bit so I could work w/o all the sweat.... Aside from removing the train horn, it really needs a good cleaning, I have to address a seal on the transfer case actuator, and figure out which TPMS sensor is dead.

I was smiling on the ride home - so happy to have a Toyota 4WD again (after 3.5 months away)!
Bilstein 6112 coilovers for the front and 5100's shocks for the rear. The 6112's have height adjustment built into them and come with springs.
The best place to purchase them is Autoanything.com. You can usually find a discount code on retail me not or honey to get a better price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom