Want to trade 72 Datsun 510 Wagon for FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD,,,,,,,,,,Trade 72 Datsun 510 Wagon, at, a/c, 53xxx miles, never wrecked, zero rust, in Little Rock, trade for FJ55 with stock running gear, prefer a/c, no wrecks or rust buckets must be daily driver. Mike

Last edited:
I'm sorry, your car is kind of a cult classic! but do you really think anybody is going to trade you a Toyota of any kind for a Nissan product. Good Luck!
Oh! wait, It's the sedan thats the collectable culty mobile! My Bad!:ban:

p.s. Sell It and add about five grand with it! SORRY! I thought someone should reply!

Feelin' good now?

Did that make you feel good? Where in my post did it ask for opinions? If you have something to trade you neglected to mention it.

Most likely for someone, like you, with no real point to make it had to give you a feeling of self importance. Your life must be filled with other moments equally important. Was this to drive up your Post count or just to show everyone how "smart" you are?
Unlike you, there are folks with multiple LCs who may or may not have wanted a daily driver that was a collectable, good on gas and considered a trade. I own 2 FJ55s and was trying to add another if I could. I did sell the car outright to a collector from LA who was very pleased to get it and have since bought another FJ55.
Your "opinion" means nothing, you're just another keyboard smart alec and most likely a waste of good air.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom