Want to take friends wheelin at Rubicon? Are we too fat? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The trick is to have fun WHEN you break down;)

Some might think it jinxy, but you could play broken part bingo or some other game.

Maybe that's just my junk...

Thanks for everyone's input. The seat is a confer which is not very comfortable (not enough padding) and there are two sets of belts in the rear including a four point harness for Jr. There is storage underneath the rear seat as well as under the drivers. The second tank I believe is also Confer and holds 20-22 gallons. Not sure if we're gonna do the whole trail yet, we may go as far as Buck Island or Rubicon Springs from Loon but I we keep the base camp at Spider or closer to Loon (depending if we go by ourselves or with other rigs).

With 5 people in a 40 on the rubicon........no matter what weight......i want pictures. ;)

At least 3 fo them would have to walk and you will carry a few gallons of water for them, to be honest.....get someone with a 80 to carry some of them for you or just go with 1 co-driver.
........just my 2 pence.

Thanks for everyone's input. The seat is a confer which is not very comfortable (not enough padding) and there are two sets of belts in the rear including a four point harness for Jr. There is storage underneath the rear seat as well as under the drivers. The second tank I believe is also Confer and holds 20-22 gallons. Not sure if we're gonna do the whole trail yet, we may go as far as Buck Island or Rubicon Springs from Loon but I we keep the base camp at Spider or closer to Loon (depending if we go by ourselves or with other rigs).

Wentworth Springs makes a good base camp. Almost any 2WD high clearance rig can make it into the camp. Then you could do short trips with a couple of passengers at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom