Wanted Want to purchase FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

-found something so I am no longer in the market!-

Hey all -
I am looking to buy an FJ62. Want something that is mostly, if not all original with under 200k miles since I am planning on ditching my '16 Tacoma (if you want to work out a trade, I'm all ears!) to daily drive whatever I get. It is not a deal breaker, but my wife is obsessed with Two-Tone 62's so those would be preferred, but not absolutely required since it will actually be my vehicle. Budget is $10-15k and possibly more just depending on the vehicle

Thanks!!

Last edited:
I'm not officially ready to sell this yet, but getting close:
Dropbox - 5.jpg

1990, 2 tone, new trans that's 2 years old, 180K-ish. I've actually owned it two different times in the last 13 years.

The bad stuff - carfax has it as a "total loss" in 1991 and an effort to make all of the paper records on this vehicle digital, I lost a lot of them.

Bought it for $16.5 2 years ago so I'm still in that ball park.

DM for more info.

I'm not officially ready to sell this yet, but getting close:
Dropbox - 5.jpg

1990, 2 tone, new trans that's 2 years old, 180K-ish. I've actually owned it two different times in the last 13 years.

The bad stuff - carfax has it as a "total loss" in 1991 and an effort to make all of the paper records on this vehicle digital, I lost a lot of them.

Bought it for $16.5 2 years ago so I'm still in that ball park.

DM for more info.

Nice rig! If Simcoe passes on it and this thing would pass CA smog, I'm interested!

Hey all -
I am looking to buy an FJ62. Want something that is mostly, if not all original with under 200k miles since I am planning on ditching my '16 Tacoma (if you want to work out a trade, I'm all ears!) to daily drive whatever I get. It is not a deal breaker, but my wife is obsessed with Two-Tone 62's so those would be preferred, but not absolutely required since it will actually be my vehicle. Budget is $10-15k and possibly more just depending on the vehicle

Thanks!!
Hi,
I have a 1990 FJ62 that I am selling
-94,000 original miles
-Two-owner (my dad & me)
-All original - no mods
-Interior in excellent shape
-Two-tone original paint beige/Gray code: 27G
-Runs perfectly
-Asking $9,500

The bad
-Accident in 2013
-Front bumper, both front quarter panels and drivers side door are crumpled. Hood is dented
-However, no frame damage and no salvage title

1990 Toyota FJ62 Kansas City MM - Google Drive

PM me if interested

Thanks for the link! I remember seeing this in the past at some point. Good looking rig, but I feel like the price may be a little high

Yeah. I initially thought so too but the more I see I think this might be going rate Finding one with minimal rust is more important to me than mileage now. If I didn't just spend 5k for an h55f and 19 spline tcase for my 40 I might jump on this... Good luck!!

Thanks for the link! I remember seeing this in the past at some point. Good looking rig, but I feel like the price may be a little high

Ah. That roof rust is worse than I thought..maybe 12.5k

Thanks for the leads everyone. I ended up purchasing an '88 62 yesterday so I will post up some pics as soon as it arrives!

Hi,
I have a 1990 FJ62 that I am selling
-94,000 original miles
-Two-owner (my dad & me)
-All original - no mods
-Interior in excellent shape
-Two-tone original paint beige/Gray code: 27G
-Runs perfectly
-Asking $9,500

The bad
-Accident in 2013
-Front bumper, both front quarter panels and drivers side door are crumpled. Hood is dented
-However, no frame damage and no salvage title

1990 Toyota FJ62 Kansas City MM - Google Drive

PM me if interested

$9,500.00 and it needs an entire front clip and a driver's door, then paint. That's all we can see.

I want some of whatever it is that you are smoking. No need for a response trying to justify that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom