want to know what 3" lift with 2" shackles and 33 looks like? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
want to know if there are any pictues of fj60/fj62 of 3" lift, 2" extended shackles with 33'? post pics please !!! thanks!

looks good!!

about 3" overall lift, 33x12.5 on 15x8.

snow60.JPG

DSCF0960_JPG.jpg

VTcruiser... you've posted that first pic before... is your body against the bank? How did it fare? any after pictures?

Good lookin truck

TheGr8Doughboy said:
VTcruiser... you've posted that first pic before... is your body against the bank? How did it fare? any after pictures?

Good lookin truck

thanks, it WAS a good looking truck.... No damage from that trip but LOTS of damage from a return trip :doh:

Bother fenders, both rear quarters/tailights, both front doors. My rear quarters and doors were rusty anyway so i didn't care, but the damage to my near-perfect foreign fenders KILLED me. Both need replacing now. But hey, it all part of the game. I decided to go with a new rust free body (might have found one already!) and i have already found a drivers side foreign fender.

But until i get around to the body work, i got nothing to lose... ;)

VTcruiser, is it just a 3" lift or you got extended shackles?

3" lift with 2" longer than stock shackles, 33 X 12.5 tires.
The 2" longer shackles add an additional 1" for a total lift of 4" .

aaalc92bb.jpg

Not sure about my shackles. I'm a 60 Newb.

33s and OME lift.

Last edited:
fl cruiser. that is exactly the setup i want. were your brakelines etc fine?

I just put on the 2.5 inch HFS greasable shackle lift. The front turned out great but the rear sags and almost rubs the tire. any advice on how to level it out (WITHOUT BUSTING THE WALLET)

Good call brett. Hopefully a little love from two more inches will have me rolling level!

good luck

FL cruiser that is what i was looking for; thanks a lot. i am going to go with that!!! good looking truck man!

I'll do some measuring in the AM and post results.
I had to extend the rear brake line.
Also put 4 degree caster shims between the front leaf springs and housing to compensate for the shackles.
Longer than stock shackles aren't really neccesary for 33" tires with a Dakar lift, but I got them because I originally planned on running 34" tires.

ok, you're looking for 3" springs and 2" shackles (4-5" lift)...i've got 4" springs with 1" shackles (4 1/2" lift)
perry 62605 005 27.jpg

i think that anything a bit above 3" is good for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom