Want to join!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All,

Acquired a 99 LC about 6 months ago. Spent about 4 months on stands in the garage while I fixed everything up mechanically. Now that it runs right, time to go play. Been poking around a bit in the threads for SFLC and Upstate and will post this in both sections - who do I need to PM to get on group list and calendars.

She's not pretty at this point - but she runs well and we need to get her dirty!

Thanks and looking forward to new friends!

go to the top of this forum and there is a CALENDAR OF EVENTS post with the annual events. Looking forward to meeting you at the next MEET AND GREET. Welcome.

Welcome. Leave the Cruiser world now and save yourself a lot of money!!!!
Yeah, probably already too late for that. But first college bound son this fall, with second only a couple years behind will temper how much I'll dump in her. But I do look forward to playing with and learning about lc's in general and how to learn to take advantage of it capabilities.

basics...tires, sliders and then if able a slight lift and you can do 99% of what is out there in your land cruiser. No need to go wild with upgrades now by no means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom